Work Allocation of Revenue Department As Per Allocation Of Business Rules ,1993
- Settlement & Consolidation of Holdings.
- Relief & Rehabilitation
- Revenue Courts.
- Citizenship, Nationality & Certificates
- Land Acquisition.
- Haj Pilgrimage.
- Recovery in state of claim in respect of taxes & other public demands including arrears of land revenue& sum recoverable as such arrears arising outside that state.
- Land revenue including the assessment and collection of revenue, the maintenance of land records, survey for revenue purposes and records of rights, and alienation of revenue.
- Land, that is to say, rights in our land, land tenures including the relation of landlord and tenant, and the collection of rents; transfer and alienation of agricultural land, land improvement and agricultural loans, colonization.
OTHER FUNCTIONS OF REVENUE DEPARTMENT
- Bhagidari Scheme :- Organising monthly meetings of Bhagidars for promoting citizen-govt. partnership-RWAs, MTAs.
- Registration & Solemnization of Marriages
- Conduct of Parliamentary Assembly Elections, Prepration of Electoral Rolls, Prepration of Voter I-Card, Voter Certificate.
- Arrangement for Urs, Chhat Mela, Kanwari Camps.
- Night shelters for homeless during winter.
- Work relating to Estates Officers under P.P.Act.