Till independence, Delhi had a Chief Commissioner as the administrative and executive head, with the Deputy Commissioner reporting to him. He had three Assistant Commissioners to share responsibilities such as case work of revenue and criminal appeals, municipal and minor criminal cases, and administration of the Municipality. After independence, the nature of District Administration underwent some changes with devolution of powers to newly created Departments. For example, the Municipality evolved into the MCD, in which the DC had no role after 1958. The development works were transferred to the Development Commissioner, the industries work to the Directorate of Industries and the work of transport to the Department of Transport.
ECI Song "Main Bharat Hoon,Hum Bharat Ke Matdata Hai"
- Monthly Pooling of application and publication of list of additions and deletion
- Auction of property bearing No- T-82/7, Malka Ganj Road, Old Subzi Mandi, Delhi
- Notice regarding extension of last date of appointment of IT worker at One Stop Centre in Central District Delhi
- Appointment of supporting staff at One Stop Centre in Central District Delhi
- LG/CM Relief fund,DELHI
- CORONA UPDATES (ORDERS)
- Delhi Corona Hunger Relief Centre
- Apply for Temporary Ration Coupon
- Apply for e-Pass